Phitofilos is an Italian certified organic hair care brand with 40 years of experience in the market.
Amerai developed a new brand identity for Phitofilos in the following sectors:
- Market Analysis to strategically differentiate the brand identity.
- Brand Identity Design: introducing a new Logo, symbol, typography, and colour palette.
- Re-designing the bottles and packages with coherence to the new brand identity.
- Designing the new website with an e-commerce.
- Photography, art direction and styling all the products for storytelling purposes.
- Photo shoots and proposals for the advertising campaign and marketing techniques.
- Design consultation for the Pop-up stores and exhibitions.
Branding of a start up e-commerce venture in fashion and accessories
Masoudi is an online boutique of niche Middle Eastern jewellery and accessory designers. The founder of Masoudi carefully picks her favourite designer pieces, inspired by the Middle Eastern culture and handcrafted items to showcase a platform of limited edition of jewellery, accessories and home décor.
Amerai consulted Masoudi in the following areas:
– Strategic Branding: Defining the target customer, branding concept and Values
– Brand Identity: Graphic identity and art direction
– Visual Communication of photos on website and social media
– Website design consultation and navigation
– Price strategy
Branding a Start-up luxury Hotel in the historical center of Rome Italy.
Introducing a new start-up five star hotel in Rome Italy. Amerai developed a strategic branding concept to differentiate Singer Palace Hotel from the competitive hospitality industry of Rome. Here are the following services we introduced:
– Market Research, Trend Analysis, SWOT Analysis.
– Storytelling and Brand Identity: Developing the hotel’s concept and customer’s journey from prior booking to after stay.
-Brand Identity: Logo, Symbol, Colors, and Typography.
-Website: Website Design.
-Art & Photography: Proposing the art direction of customized paintings for all rooms. Collaborating with a photographer in setting and styling the rooms for each photo shoot.
-Stationery: Developing the graphic identity such as: Guest Directory, Hotel’s brochure, business cards, menus and door signs.
-Styling the hotel: Selecting all the accessories such as: artwork, books, sculptures, cushions for styling all the rooms. Moreover, styling the setting and presentation of the breakfast and other services.
-Suppliers: Finding and sourcing the “right” suppliers to create customized services/products and to differentiate the luxury hotel from other commercializes services. We sourced supplier from different sectors such as: furniture and accessories, artist and photographer, food and beverages, print agency, and more.
Branding a Mediterranean inspired Blog. Lemoni is a travel, Fashion & lifestyle blog on the Mediterranean.
Amerai developed the concept, the brand identity ( Logo, Colour palette, symbols) as well as the website design and development.